1. What insurances do you accept? We accept many major NJ Health Insurance providers. Please see “insurance” on the left menu for a complete list of insurances we currently accept. سوارز If we do not accept your health insurance, please ask us about our Private Pay discounted packages which we can provide upon your request.
2. How often can I schedule sessions? Sessions are held weekly, for one hour. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 8 pm. Please call 856-352-0054 to learn more information and schedule an appointment. You may also schedule an appointment through our patient portal by clicking “request services” from the left menu.
3. What can I expect on the first session? We will schedule and conduct an Intake Appointment to gain background information about you and determine your clinical needs. After completion of the Intake Appointment, you will be scheduled for weekly sessions with a fully licensed mental health professional that is best suited for your needs. This may or may not be the professional conducting your intake.
4. Are there a minimum number of sessions? Yes, it is recommended at least four sessions are received. However, progress is usually realized somewhere between 12-16 sessions.
5. What is the age range for your services? We begin servicing children at four years of age. There is no age limit on the services we provide to adults.
6. What type of background checks do you conduct on your therapists? We value everyone’s safety. Therefore, state and federal criminal and child abuse clearances are required for all of our staff prior to any hiring decisions.
7. What should I look for in a counselor? It is important for counselors to hold at least a Master’s degree and a State Clinical Licensure in Social Work, Professional Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy. Other qualities that determine a great counselor are professionalism, years of experience, timeliness, and consistency. It is also important to feel a personal connection to your counselor. However, it is not always necessary for the counselor to be within the same age range, race, or gender in order to build a therapeutic relationship.
9. My counselor doesn’t seem to be a good match. Can I request another one? Absolutely, as your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your counselor, please reach out to us immediately. We will be happy to request a new assignment. لعبة استراتيجية اون لاين
10. What if I want to see a Child and Family Solutions counselor privately? It is against our company’s policies and our counselors’ contracts to initiate private sessions with anyone initially engaged through Child and Family Solutions without written permission from us. Doing so may result in legal action.
11. What if I have a complaint? When you have a concern about the quality of services your child is receiving, you have the right to file a complaint without affecting your child’s services. In fact, comments, suggestions, and complaints can all improve the overall quality of our program. الروليت To address a complaint, please contact the Program Director at 1-888-5-CHILDFAM or by email email@example.com.
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please feel free to email or call us at 1-888-5-CHILDFAM. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and assist with services.